Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

any Nor Cal riders??!!

Go down 
+4
250riders
lgyee4
team510
motardmixion
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motardmixion

motardmixion

any Nor Cal riders??!!  Empty
PostSubject: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm

so i was riding the uvas road from gilroy, up to san jose and i seen someone on a wr250r! fisrt one ive seen out here! let me know if it was you, or if you are out riding around this side of town. need more riding friends!

Evan
Back to top Go down
team510

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 am

im in hayward , castro valley and san leandro only.... ive never seen a R or X.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Yeah, I'm the only one out here that I know of that has one. Lol what do u ride?
Back to top Go down
team510

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 am

2009 X with all the normal mods,fmf,programer,air box..ect..love it! no issues and a ton of fun to ride!

how about you?
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 am

A 2011 x. No power mods yet besides the free ones lol. Pro taper bars, looking to buy a fmf powercore4 and fmf programer soon!
Back to top Go down
team510

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 am

thats my set up! i commute everyday on my bike. it has 7,900 miles and have done nothing but oil and one spark plug. i should do the chain and sproket soon.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

Nice man! Yeah I stole this bike! 2011 with 3400 miles on it. For just over $3000. Now I have 5k on the clock lol
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

Just looked up Castro valley. Your only about a hr north of me. We should plan a ride sometime
Back to top Go down
lgyee4

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm in SF, and in Scotts Valley. I'll be around Metcaf and Hollister this summer.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 am

Oh nice man! Well hit me up sometime, I work in hollister. So I'll be around!
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:47 am

Just about as far south as you can go but still be in No. Calif.. Down in San Luis Obispo. 09 WR250X We have another 08 WR250X around here too.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 am

Dang yeah that's about 3 hrs south of me. Why is Cali so long!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
AirRsq

AirRsq

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

In Monterey with my 2010 X/R. I am new to the area, moved here just 2 wks ago and I am in desperate need of riding buddies with some local knowledge. Anyone want to show me a good time?;) I do dirt and street.thumb
Back to top Go down
A66auto

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm in Sacramento with a x/r.
Back to top Go down
sumodaddy2012

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 pm

A66auto wrote:
I'm in Sacramento with a x/r.
IN sacromento daily I ride 09 wr250x hit me up any time guys live in marysville.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 am

AirRsq wrote:
In Monterey with my 2010 X/R.  I am new to the area, moved here just 2 wks ago and I am in desperate need of riding buddies with some local knowledge.  Anyone want to show me a good time?;)  I do dirt and street.thumb

well im in gilroy, I work in hollister, im like never in sacramento but wouldnt mind a mini road trip to plan a ride....how far is monterey from gilroy, morgan hill area??????
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:31 am

motardmixion wrote:
AirRsq wrote:
In Monterey with my 2010 X/R.  I am new to the area, moved here just 2 wks ago and I am in desperate need of riding buddies with some local knowledge.  Anyone want to show me a good time?;)  I do dirt and street.thumb

well im in gilroy, I work in hollister, im like never in sacramento but wouldnt mind a mini road trip to plan a ride....how far is monterey from gilroy, morgan hill area??????

any of you guys gonna come check out the hollister bike rally tomorrow and sat??
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 am

Has anyone ever got a Calif. group of WR250X riders together?  Might be fun meeting up somewhere where the roads are great and not to hot.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 am

Yeahhhh I'm down! Where about a are you thinking?!?!?
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 pm

I guess we would have to figure out where all the guys that are interested live in Ca..  Kinda seems like there are a lot from Nor Cal. (Sacramento area)  Would it be ok to post a poll and see what kind of interest there is?  Questions along the line of:

City or County rider is located in
One day meet and ride or a weekend ride
If more then one day, Camping, Hotel or both
List a variety of choices for location for ride
All pavement or 80/20
etc....

Thanks,
Jon
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm

I think a poll would be a great idea! I would meet up in Sacramento. Idk how to start a poll. If there's anything I can do to help just let me know
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

Sounds good. I will post it tomorrow. Any questions for the survey that you or anyone would like to ask?

Thanks!
Jon
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Here is the survey.  I would have liked to add a couple more questions but I am limited by the free survey monkey setup.  We can add a 2nd survey once we get some things finalized.   Should we also open it up to R riders or just leave it for the X riders?

Click here to take survey
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 am

I took the survey, hope it worked. and I hope we get more ppl interested in in this!

Back to top Go down
sumodaddy2012

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am

motardmixion wrote:
I took the survey, hope it worked. and I hope we get more ppl interested in in this!

Took survey, Would love to meet up with you guys need a little notice with work wife and kid, But Would love to do a ride I have stock tank and I can go about 70-80 miles before dummy light so yeah dont have a trailer yet or would be down to go little farther if someone has trailer up her wants to do like a day trip maybe come down closer to gilroy or what ever Wife wants to see the coast so that would be bonus points Just let me know guys.
Sumodaddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

any Nor Cal riders??!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next