Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Im in OC any other riders?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mora84

Im in OC any other riders? Empty
PostSubject: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Im in Anaheim any other riders out here?
Back to top Go down
jkstehn

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

mora84 wrote:

Over in San Pedro, riding an R. Feel free to PM me. Always looking for someone to go ride trails with.

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:48 am

Last edited by BoredAzHell20 on Sun May 13, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:56 am

mora84 wrote:

I'm in Westminster. Never seen anybody with an wr out here so far. You have an X or R?

jkstehn wrote:
mora84 wrote:

Over in San Pedro, riding an R. Feel free to PM me. Always looking for someone to go ride trails with.

Jonathan

Where do you usually ride trails at? I was planning to go to Orange and hit up the Santa Ana mountains. Went there with X tires and had fun, but had a hell of a time controlling the bike. I've purchase a set of R wheels and been using them every weekend since I had them.
Back to top Go down
jkstehn

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

BoredAzHell20 wrote:
mora84 wrote:

I'm in Westminster. Never seen anybody with an wr out here so far. You have an X or R?

jkstehn wrote:
mora84 wrote:

Jonathan

Where do you usually ride trails at? I was planning to go to Orange and hit up the Santa Ana mountains. Went there with X tires and had fun, but had a hell of a time controlling the bike. I've purchase a set of R wheels and been using them every weekend since I had them.

Been riding north at Rowher flats and went out with a big bike noob ride. Basically riding where I can find folks to ride with. Got ideas, wanna ride? I do.

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Yea definitely I will PM you when I go for a ride again. It should be in two or three weeks since this upcoming weekend I will be at Pismo beach.

I will like to try Santa Ana mountains again since it is so close to home. (22E, 55N, exit Chapman).

Also mora84 if you ride an X I usually try and go to Malibu to ride the canyons at Muholland dr and Latigo every other weekend. Those are some nice roads over there.

Back to top Go down
mora84

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:27 am

Cool thanks guys. ill try and get some R wheels and ill PM you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im in OC any other riders?   Im in OC any other riders? Empty

Back to top Go down

Im in OC any other riders?
Page 1 of 1