Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?

Go down 
+3
gatorfan
mucker
aaronhall555
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?   I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:06 pm

I've been riding for about 14 years, and have always done wheelies. I started out doing slow and controlled wheelies on 50cc bikes about 2 years into riding. I've been doing wheelies on big bikes since day 1. My first bike was an 82XL250S. Second bike after snapping my femur on the 250 and almost killing myself was a 2000 XR650R which I could wheelie like crazy, but I still did not know how to control the rear brake. I owned a 97yz 250, and a 2003 cr250r which were wheelie machines...on the cr I rode mile long wheelies in 5th on the street, still without the reaction speed to actually save myself with the rear brake. 2 years ago I went riding pissed off on the wr, and started doing crazy shit, and all of a sudden I could hit the rear without even thinking about it. I know riding in that frame of mind is not smart, but I had a willingness to just go nuts, and thats what got me to where I'm at now. And I'd be stoked to meet up and ride with you man. I don't have any friends that ride street legal dirtbikes!
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?   I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

I ride all dirt now, but I'd still like to learn how to do a nice long controlled wheelie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?   I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:56 am

Practice you'll get it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?   I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I bounce 5th gear wheelies on mine, and click 6th. Anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2