Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Please Leave Words of Encouragement...

Go down 
+13
X-Racer
IAmABug
alansz400
Chrispy1200
SheWolf
MeefZah
ballisticexchris
gatorfan
Arkmage
motokid
bigg
oic0
NotGoingWell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oic0

oic0

Please Leave Words of Encouragement... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Leave Words of Encouragement...   Please Leave Words of Encouragement... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 am

NotGoingWell wrote:
if I would have had a case saver what would then have become the weakest link? The chain maybe? Idk... I will be purchasing the sandman freedom case saver soon though... And thanks, hopefully she'll be between my legs soon!

Chain will almost never be the weakest link. What are they made of? I'm guessing high grade tempered steel? They laugh at our cast aluminum engine cases and anything you can screw in to one. Best bet is to just not ever let your chain get so stretched out that it breaks and put the rest of it out of your mind. Having a screw carried up the chain is like getting struck by lightening. You're much more likely to get killed by a motorist than have that happen again so spend the money on more armored gear ;)
Back to top Go down

Please Leave Words of Encouragement...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2