Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trophy cup

I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict Empty
PostSubject: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Picked up my WR in April and have love it. This thing is just too much fun and brings a smile to my face every time I get on it Rode with a fiend in the AR Boston Mountain area two weeks ago and gravel and paved roads were effortless. Riding is on hold right now until I fix the rad (dropped on trailer in the general forum).

I also have a 74 Honda TL125, 1969 CT70 (my first bike!), 04 BWM 1100S Boxercup rep, 2000 Triumph Trophy. Wife has two TW200's

Have a 1980 vette I use for track days but it's still street legal
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 pm

thumb Welcome to the pack...*brings out the chamois* Only for cherished GM vehicles. I've got a 1971 GMC Sprint Custom. wink

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 am

Those Sprints we fun vehicles which I doubt we'll see again (350?). I've had the vette since 1983 and back then it took every penny I could afford but at least it helped get me laid.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 am

Nope, mine has the 375hp 402, cowl induction. Did a bit of digging around with the help of a fellow muscle car buff and apparently there weren't many of them made. I've had mine since 1989. thumb

inspector

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict   I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Dave and I'm a motorcycle and car addict
Page 1 of 1