Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dave in the Ottawa Valley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daveB

daveB

Dave in the Ottawa Valley Empty
PostSubject: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, new to the WRR (just got it last week and am already in love!) and new to riding off-road. I'm up in Petawawa, with all of the trails and back roads I can't believe I waited so long to get a dual sport. I sold my Honda 599 to get the WRR and could not be happier, although I'll eventually need something bigger for the highway.

Anyways, I just thought I'd say hello.

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello and welcome! Being from Nebraska, I am not familar with Petawawa... Where is that?
Back to top Go down
daveB

daveB

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 pm

I guess I never mentioned where I am...

Petawawa is in eastern Ontario, about 2 hrs NW of Ottawa (that's the capital of Canada for you AmericansDave in the Ottawa Valley 93746 ) .
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 am

daveB wrote:
I guess I never mentioned where I am...

Petawawa is in eastern Ontario, about 2 hrs NW of Ottawa (that's the capital of Canada for you AmericansDave in the Ottawa Valley 93746 ) .

Petawawa... I think I may have been there once or twice...
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
daveB

daveB

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 am

Jäger wrote:

You must have enjoyed the beautiful training area, and the not so beautiful drinking establishments.
Back to top Go down
craigq

craigq

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Dave, welcome to the site. There are a couple of us here from Ottawa/Eastern Ontario...
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Welcom DaveB, yet another northern member w/ something good to ride.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am

daveB wrote:
Jäger wrote:

You must have enjoyed the beautiful training area, and the not so beautiful drinking establishments.
Ummmm... I don't remember ever being allowed to be comfortable enough to enjoy the "beautiful training area" while training. And the drinking establishments... who cared? We were there for the beer. And the girls.

Haven't been back since they disbanded the Regiment. Probably never will. But never say never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave in the Ottawa Valley   Dave in the Ottawa Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave in the Ottawa Valley
Page 1 of 1