Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CA Joe

Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister Empty
PostSubject: California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister   Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 am

Does anyone have a California tank and/or charcoal canister that they don't need? I would buy from you if you do.
Back to top Go down
cgarai

Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister Empty
PostSubject: Re: California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister   Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a used charcoal canister as well. If anyone has one I would like to purchase it along with the brackets and hoses if you have them.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister   Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Why would you need one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister   Charcoal Can Removal - California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister Empty

Back to top Go down

California Owners - CA Tank and/or Charcoal Canister
Page 1 of 1