Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3wheel2wheel

tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  Empty
PostSubject: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

so i ordered this. http://aviciouscycle.ca/mainpages/productpage.aspx?productid=1430

Epic fail. i e-mailed them explained how the mudflap and taillight is not like the ones in the pictures on North american models."i shoulda clued into this b4 i ordered but i didnt... DOH" took them some pictures and ill be getting a refund atleast. ill have to cut the mudflap which i dont want to "want to be able to revert back to stock.

i am going to get the edge2 "which i should have anyways" i notice alot of extras when ordering. and am wondering what exactly i should order to get the taillight kit with 601 blinkers front and rear.
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/

DRC Hardware edge2 tail light $89.90
DRC Hardware type 601 turn signals (OEM Connectors rear ) $40.94
DRC Hardware type 601 turn signals (OEM Connectors front ) $40.94
DRC Turn Signal Mounting Brackets (type 9912) $5.75

or programmable integrated turn signals for the rear

DRC Edge2 Processor Upgrade Board (OEM connectors) $95.89
Back to top Go down
3wheel2wheel

PostSubject: Re: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 pm

bobbytohn wrote:
http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/

DRC Hardware edge2 tail light $89.90
DRC Hardware type 601 turn signals (OEM Connectors rear ) $40.94
DRC Hardware type 601 turn signals (OEM Connectors front ) $40.94
DRC Turn Signal Mounting Brackets (type 9912) $5.75

or programmable integrated turn signals for the rear

DRC Edge2 Processor Upgrade Board (OEM connectors) $95.89

All ordered up. Can not wait to get the blob off.

Back to top Go down
sgamos

PostSubject: Re: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm

New WR250R owner here.
Looking to do my first mod = get rid of whale tale. tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  93746

I have an additional question about the DRC kits tail light and turn signal kits.
I understand I will have a super fast blink rate if I do not order either the Edge 2 Processor Board or the fixed rate flasher (or another option I am not aware of).

My question is, if I order either of these items, will it fix the blink rate of both the front and rear turn signals? Or is additional parts needed to fix the front turn signals?

One more question, do you guys have any preference/expereince on the turn signal model 601 vs 602? The 602 looks a pretty long, does it stick out past the fender? Any chance of it getting caught on tree branches, pant legs, ect?

Thanks,
Scott
Back to top Go down
Delta_T

Delta_T

PostSubject: Re: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

sgamos wrote:
New WR250R owner here.
Looking to do my first mod = get rid of whale tale. tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  93746

I have an additional question about the DRC kits tail light and turn signal kits.
I understand I will have a super fast blink rate if I do not order either the Edge 2 Processor Board or the fixed rate flasher (or another option I am not aware of).

My question is, if I order either of these items, will it fix the blink rate of both the front and rear turn signals? Or is additional parts needed to fix the front turn signals?

One more question, do you guys have any preference/expereince on the turn signal model 601 vs 602? The 602 looks a pretty long, does it stick out past the fender? Any chance of it getting caught on tree branches, pant legs, ect?

Thanks,
Scott

Yes it will fix both te front and rear signals as they all use the same relay. I got rid of those bulky flashers and replaced them for LED ones (front and back). I prefer the 603 flashers
Here's a pic:

tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  D45-60-307small

I have posted this before, but these are the parts I used:

1 X DRC Moto led Edge-2 Tail Light Holder (red) D45-18-731

2 X DRC Moto led 603 LED Flasher set (2) D45-60-307 (for the front and back)

1 X DRC Moto led IC relay for DC D45-69-830 (fast blink delete)

Front Flasher Holders (brackets) for front: 9912 (D45-59-912) (I think)

This thread might be helpful for you.

here's the result:

tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  Photo%20left
tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  Photo%20back
tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  Photo%20front
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc    tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc  Empty

Back to top Go down

tail tidy Fail. what exactly do i need to order for the drc
Page 1 of 1