Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Finally!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rodskies

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!   Finally! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 am

After a long while of searching for a wrr or wrx I jumped on a Wr250X. 3200$ for 7300mi , good condition. came with FMF powerbomb and Q4.

The muffler is dented in a couple places but not cracked or folded, no effect on functionality I don't think... no big deal. Seemed like there's a flat spot on the front tire (appears to be the stock tire so that makes sense). Frame only had slight boot wear on one side. It's a little dirty/dusty, but the plastics are in excellent condition.

Was under my budget so I ordered an FMF EFI, new Shinko 705's, and a couple little OEM parts that were missing. All I need now is a skid plate and some nice big handguards!

Finally! IMG_0570

Finally! IMG_0569

Finally! IMG_0571

not sure if you can see the dents here, but its dented in slightly around the mounting tab and where the muffler connects to the pipe.

Finally! IMG_0568

oh, and it has heated grips! =D
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 am

Nice! I was originally in the market for an X, but couldn't find any reasonably priced near here (Pittsburgh area).
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 am

Sharp looking bike . thumb

Back to top Go down
xaman

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 am

Wow, that's a pretty X.

I wouldn't worry about the dent, I did the same to my X, bumping a door jam squeezing it into a motel room. A well placed exhaust sticker cured that...
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 am

About the dent.Before i had my bike suspension done by Fastbike ind my pipe smacked the brake caliper plastic guard. It had never done this again once revalved.The dent however has stayed Shog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally!
Page 1 of 1