Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts??? Empty
PostSubject: New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???   New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts??? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Like the question above, do I need different bolts or will the ones on my WR work with THIS ???
And if I need new bolts, what size and kind????

Thanks
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???   New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts??? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
Like the question above, do I need different bolts or will the ones on my WR work with THIS ???
And if I need new bolts, what size and kind????

Thanks

Looks like you would need the tapered bolts.

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t5135-tapered-sprocket-bolts?highlight=sprocket+bolts
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???   New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts??? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am

What he (^) said. The bolts I posted are the ones I ended up using, and so far so good. The nuts have the nylon insert, but I put a dab of threadlocker on the bolts anyways. Nothing has come loose yet (that I know of).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???   New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts??? Empty

Back to top Go down

New sprocket,,, do I need new bolts???
Page 1 of 1