Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tapered sprocket bolts

Go down 
+4
cryptomundo
Mikechicago
greer
pbnut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pbnut

pbnut

Tapered sprocket bolts Empty
PostSubject: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 pm

I need the tapered head sprocket bolts to go with my new sprocket.

For those of you who've already made this change, where did you source the bolts?

Rocky Mountain has some for $9.
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=117&navTitle=Tools%2FShop&webCatId=22&keyword=sprocket+nuts&prodFamilyId=9503

Tapered sprocket bolts Pri_06_spr_bol_nut

Would those work? I haven't taken mine apart yet to measure, but I was hoping someone already has.

Thanks folks!
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 am

Those look exactly like the Moose set that I bought from oemcycle. Seems I read Cycle Gear keeps them in stock in their stores, too.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I just bought a sunstar 48 rear and have the same question. Anyone out there can help? I thought i read once that you need the bolts from a wr250f, is that correct?
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 am

these should work fine http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/BOLT-HUB-SAVER-SPROCKET-BOLTS
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 pm

When I changed out my rear sproket I couldn't re-use the stock bolts either and found some that worked at my local Cycle Gear shop.
Back to top Go down
lebowski

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 pm

I forgot to order some when i got the sprocket, does anyone know what model they are for so i can ask for them at the local shop?
Back to top Go down
millert85

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:54 pm

just ask for the short tapered sprocket bolts. they should be 25mm/1". everything from yz/wr/cr/crf/kxf use the same thing. Most Euro bikes use a longer 28mm bolt.
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm

most Cycle Gear stores have them. Berwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tapered sprocket bolts   Tapered sprocket bolts Empty

Back to top Go down

Tapered sprocket bolts
Page 1 of 1