Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from the Bay Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello from the Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey folks,
I just picked up a used WR250R this weekend and am thrilled with it so far. This forum was very helpful when making the decision on which bike to buy. This is my first dual sport and 4th Yamaha (R6, Riva 125, and 50cc Zuma) and I am very excited to get some advice on trickin' it out.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Welcome to the pack!! thumb The list is endless with what you can do to this little bike. The only trouble is, one mod never seems to be enuf. wink

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Very true! I'm already interested in the zeta handguards/flashers, new bars, and a pipe. Now I just need to decide which ones!
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
...one mod never seems to be enuf. wink

OUCH! RIGHT ON TARGET! beavis

Hey.. welcome! freaky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Zeta guards/flasher are ordered. Oh no...it has begun.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm

*opens up your wallet and looks inside*

I hope it's deep.... wink

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Bay Area   Hello from the Bay Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Bay Area
Page 1 of 1