Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

handlebar crossbar width?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onewheelskillz

Onewheelskillz

handlebar crossbar width? Empty
PostSubject: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 am

looking for a nice crossbar pad i just would like to know the size i need to adequately cover the crossbar? what is the width of the crossbar and how much shorter does the mx pad need to be to fit! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Onewheelskillz

Onewheelskillz

PostSubject: Re: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 am

so i would just really like to know what size bar pad fits the stock bar like a glove with no room to slide around.. 8 views and no one has a bar pad? will the 10" do or is it too long?
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 am

This is the only picture I have. Standard bar pad that came on a set of Sunline bars I bought a few years ago. I now longer have the bars but still had the pad. It's a VERY tight fight between the crossbar and bar clamps just so you know. I have 3 pads here, Pro-taper, Renthal, and that Sunline and it was the same with all of them.

EDIT: Just went and measured, that pad is 9.5" long.

handlebar crossbar width? WR250R-15
Back to top Go down
Onewheelskillz

Onewheelskillz

PostSubject: Re: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks so much! i couldnt find this info anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:07 pm

No sweat, glad I could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: handlebar crossbar width?   handlebar crossbar width? Empty

Back to top Go down

handlebar crossbar width?
Page 1 of 1