Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Guess Who The Next US President Will Be

Go down 
+2
pbnut
motokid
6 posters

Who wins
Obama vs Romney - Romney wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty25%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 25% [ 8 ]
Obama vs Romney - Obama wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty34%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 34% [ 11 ]
Obama vs Santorum - Santorum wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty6%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 6% [ 2 ]
Obama vs Santorum - Obama wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty0%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Obama vs Gingrich - Gingrich wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty3%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 3% [ 1 ]
Obama vs Gingrich - Obama wins
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty0%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Obama will beat anybody the Reps nominate
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty25%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 25% [ 8 ]
Obama will lose to whoever the Reps nominate
Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty6%Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm not asking who you are voting for.
I'm not asking who you want/hope to be the next president.

I'm asking you to guess who will be the next president regardless of who you like or vote for.

Who get's the most votes, not who get's your vote.

Voting will close in 45 days. Looking for your current prediction.

Multiple choices allowed, so pick a winner for each possible scenario.

I did not include Ron Paul because lets face it, he's not a possible choice.
Putting Gingrich in there was a huge stretch, but lets see what happens.

As usual, poll votes are anonymous.
(too bad...but feel free to state your predictions for posterity and bragging rights come November. deal )

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

My prediction is Obama will defeat any candidate the reps nominate.

Barring something catastrophic of course. If things continue on for the next 6 to 7 months, like they've been going for the last 6-7 months, I'll stick with that prediction.

I think the closest race would be Obama vs Romney, but I still don't think Romney can beat Obama. Not with how things stand today.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm thinking it will be Obummer vs. Romney, and Obummer will likely come out with the victory. I can't stomach the thought of it happening though... puke
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 am

Clearly the choice to remain anonymous is there, but I'd love to know who predicts that Santorum will be elected president in November?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 am

Gingrich? Seriously?

Somebody believes Gingrich will be elected this November?

Anybody care to step forward and bravely admit to that vote?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Prediction game changes a bit now:

Santorum Quits <-- clicky

Quote :
After calling Mitt Romney to concede the race for the Republican nomination, Rick Santorum suspended his campaign Tuesday during a press conference in Pennsylvania, his home state.

"We will suspend our campaign effective today," Santorum said surrounded by members of his family in Gettysburg.
Santorum spent the weekend off the campaign trail with his 3-year-old daughter, Bella, who suffers from a rare genetic disorder, after she was rushed to the hospital Friday.

"We made a decision over the weekend that, while this presidential race for us is over, for me, and we will suspend our campaign effective today, we are not done fighting," he said.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Obama   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Obama ! Congratts USA ! ;)
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am

rokka wrote:
Obama ! Congratts USA ! ;)

I noticed the "wink". Are you laughing at us, or with us?

I lost all hope and faith in either of our two main political parties decades ago. I find them both beyond contempt and both are equally destructive in the long run.

I view the coming election of Obama as a "catch 22". It's not a good thing, but it's probably as good, or slightly better than any alternative if the only alternative is a run-of-the-mill republican.

It's a crying shame the tea-party latched onto a bunch of religio-extremist ultra-rights and did not strictly and solely focus on fiscal change.

A party that would be moderately social to the point of it appearing to be very non-committal on most issues, yet fiscally focused would win so many hearts and minds it's not funny.

I genuinely believe the majority of the people who will vote Obama into office, that being the swing voters, will be those who are mainly voting to NOT have whatever republican gets nominated as their next president.

Edit: For those who voted that Santorum will win, you have the option to change your vote if you'd like. Very happy

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 am

Funny - and true <-- clicky

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Well he's off to a good start...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/05/30/trump-obama-birther.html
Back to top Go down
slapcorn

slapcorn

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Ron Paul will still win.
Back to top Go down
Crazy M

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:32 pm

im a ron paul guy but obama will win... heres a better question who was the last pres. who didnt run/win 2 terms?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 am

Looks like this forum got it right.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who The Next US President Will Be   Guess Who The Next US President Will Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who The Next US President Will Be
Page 1 of 1