Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from...well...all over I guess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sr1

New member from...well...all over I guess Empty
PostSubject: New member from...well...all over I guess   New member from...well...all over I guess EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 am

Hey folks, I just traded for a WR250X, I'm full of questions, but I'll hold them for the more technical portions of the website.

I live in Kuwait, but I'm from NC and do all my riding in Appalachia, unless I'm on a good vacation somewhere else in the world... Looking forward to learning from you guys!
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: New member from...well...all over I guess   New member from...well...all over I guess EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Welcome to the site............. there is a ton of great info here!!!! Post some pics of your bike when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New member from...well...all over I guess   New member from...well...all over I guess EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from...well...all over I guess   New member from...well...all over I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from...well...all over I guess
Page 1 of 1