Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Any X Riders in the Yonkers, NY NYC area?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timm357

Any X Riders in the Yonkers, NY NYC area? Empty
PostSubject: Any X Riders in the Yonkers, NY NYC area?   Any X Riders in the Yonkers, NY NYC area? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey all,

Introduced myself on the main page and thought I would throw out a line here. . .

I am spending way too much time obsessing over finding myself a WRX and was wondering if someone close by wouldn't mind going for a cruise with me and swapping a bit so I could really catch the bug. I am currently riding a BMW F650GS Dakar and cannot get the X off of my mind. I didn't even know it existed until I started researching trail bikes recently to try and get out with some dirt riding buddies. I had my heart set on an old XR400 but this thing looks like a much more (albeit more expensive) reasonable option wink I did a day on my buddies DRZ400 recently and boy oh boy when the front end came up as soon as I twisted the throttle I knew I was screwed.

I imagine the WRX is even funner than that thing!
Back to top Go down

Any X Riders in the Yonkers, NY NYC area?
Page 1 of 1