Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
railbird

railbird

Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  Empty
PostSubject: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

If it's dry (not because I'm a wimp, but because I've spent a ton of time cleaning in the past week) Seattle area X riders want to meet to kick tires, drink coffee, maybe take a ride? I'm thinking a kind of central location may be Emerald Downs, but am open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am

Keep me in the loop. I have an R but would love to meet up and share some stories over coffee
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 am

You mean that you guys out there have weather that's hospitable enough to get a group ride going this time of year? :)
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 am

YZEtc: It's been cold enough to freeze the nuts off a Siberian tractor for about a week, but it's warming up and getting wet. Funny how the wet makes it seem colder, though.
soggytire: I was going to include R's in the original post, sorry for the omission. Looks like it's you and me for now, we can watch the thread til Saturday and then finalize plans. I can post from work (I work at a motorcycle shop so it's "work related", right?).i
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:52 am

I didn't respond earlier cause I don't have an x.....Meh, truth be told I don't have streetable tires on right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Gents
At the very least, we could grab coffee and doughnuts. There is a great place called Legendary doughnuts.
http://www.legendarydoughnuts.com/Home.html

It's up Lake Tapps parkway in South Auburn. Just my two cents on a place. I'd like to share some thoguhts on how we can better Rs and Xs. Weight reductions power mods etc. dutch
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am

Sounds good, I haven't been on the bike all week. Had to take being called a pussy by one of the guys I work with who rode his DRZ400 twice to work this week. I may not care by Sunday if it gets dirty or not. It is a DIRT bike after all. Finalize tomorrow afternoon?
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Aw, nuts! I'm looking out the window here at work in Marysville and those raindrops are very white and are coming down very slow! Forecast for tomorrow doesn't look promising. Let's try again maybe next week.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am

Well I see the weather is calling for snow and or rain. Let's shoot for another weekend, shall me.
Back to top Go down
YAMAHA11.10.1775

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Anyone still riding their wr? Gather for a meetup, coffee and ride?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?    Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle area X riders sunday 1/9?
Page 1 of 1