Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Riders of seattle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmABug

Riders of seattle Empty
PostSubject: Riders of seattle   Riders of seattle EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

For those living in near Seattle, where is THE place to go for wr250r parts. I will be down in April for the supercross and I want to pick up a exhaust system. Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

Riders of seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders of seattle   Riders of seattle EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Riders of seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders of seattle   Riders of seattle EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 am

I don't think you're off topic with that... but maybe you thought this was the best place for it.

Whatever... I don't know anything about Seattle, but do you think you're going to do better than the pricing at an online store like Yamaha Sports Plaza?

Just mildly curious. I haven't found any storefront in the US that has better pricing than the places like Yamaha Sports Plaza (which is one which also has a storefront operation). I patronize my local Yammy dealer on their more reasonable stuff, but mostly they aren't even close in pricing - and they're a pretty big dealership themselves.

Most of the bigger border crossings have businesses on the US side that will charge a reasonable fee to have your purchases shipped there for pickup, if you're driving down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riders of seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders of seattle   Riders of seattle Empty

Back to top Go down

Riders of seattle
Page 1 of 1