Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Loose Screw 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Loose Screw 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Loose Screw 2009   Loose Screw 2009 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:07 am

Loose Screw Dual Sport 2009 is up and taking registration for anyone who wants to get in on some BC packed fun. 3 courses to choose from! People from all over North America have played in this event, and I'll be attending the event this year. Who knows, maybe some of you guys might feel inclined to spend a weekend in BC this summer and have some fun. freaky

Loose Screw 2009

SpiritWolf15

Loose Screw 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose Screw 2009   Loose Screw 2009 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:20 am

SheWolf wrote:
Loose Screw Dual Sport 2009 is up and taking registration for anyone who wants to get in on some BC packed fun. 3 courses to choose from! People from all over North America have played in this event, and I'll be attending the event this year. Who knows, maybe some of you guys might feel inclined to spend a weekend in BC this summer and have some fun. freaky

Loose Screw 2009

I'm in, hopefully dad will be able to join in as well =3
Back to top Go down

Loose Screw 2009
Page 1 of 1