Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GBX

GBX

question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards Empty
PostSubject: question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:24 am

Hello all! I have been looking into getting a few more aftermarket parts for my WRR, apparently in UK we can only get the zeta armor handguards bars in black or titanium colours and i like the anodized red as it will fit the scheme of the other anodized red parts i have, but it seems i will only be able to get them from the USA, does anyone know a decent place to get the red zeta armor bars (bend preferably) 7/8 size for delivery to uk?

also i hope to get an anodized red rear sprocket, same teeth size as standard if possible, but i cant find one from a dealer specifically
made for the wrr.... any ideas? will one made say for a honda 250, same teeth size fit or is it a different fitment?

Also, i would like a decent gold colour chain, whats the best to go with? has anyone got one and what did you go with?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide me with!

Cheers! -GBX.
Back to top Go down
stevo66

stevo66

PostSubject: Re: question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:45 am

Hi GBX

Ive got a gold iris x ring on my wrr, got it from racespec, so far its holding up good to the off road abuse question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 942737
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:48 am

stevo66 wrote:
Hi GBX

Ive got an iris x ring on my wrr, got it from racespec, so far its holding up good to the off road abuse question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 942737

Thanks stevo i'll look into that! got any pics at all of it? did you go with the 520 xring 40-1006 for £70ish?
thanks mate thumb
Back to top Go down
stevo66

stevo66

PostSubject: Re: question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:00 am

yea got pics ,but cannot upload them on here question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 29721 i must be doing something wrong.

ordered the o ring but they didnt have one , so they did me a deal on the x and a supersprox gold rear sprocket.
Back to top Go down
stevo66

stevo66

PostSubject: zeta hand guards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:12 am

Hey GBX

I Just got apair of ZETA carbon frame guards from wheelingcyclesupply, quick delivery and shipping was only £11.15 pretty dam good i thought question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 61865

question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 2012-022

question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 61865 GOT THERE IN THE ENDquestion about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards 379944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards   question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards Empty

Back to top Go down

question about rear sprockets / gold chain + zeta handguards
Page 1 of 1