Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Zeta handguards - discolored?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Zeta handguards - discolored? Empty
PostSubject: Zeta handguards - discolored?   Zeta handguards - discolored? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 am

Anyone else notice their Zeta handguards becoming discolored? I have the black anodized ones, and the black on the right guard is turning a slight brownish gold color. I think it's just getting sun baked. Where I park at work, the bike gets more sun on the right side during the day. It's not a big deal, but just looks different than the left side guard now. Might have to turn the bike and bake the other side to even them out.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards - discolored?   Zeta handguards - discolored? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 am

Mine hasn't done that; I have the blue ones. dunno

PQRS...

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards - discolored?   Zeta handguards - discolored? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm

yup... mine are root beer brown... and they didnt fade evenly, one a bit darker. kinda sucks...
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards - discolored?   Zeta handguards - discolored? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 am

You got it. Root beer color is exactly what I got on the right side. Cheap anodizing I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards - discolored?   Zeta handguards - discolored? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta handguards - discolored?
Page 1 of 1