Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rain Gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swagger

Swagger

Rain Gear  Empty
PostSubject: Rain Gear    Rain Gear  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am

Today being the start of Hurricane season and the fact that its pouring out right now in most of Florida, what afforadable rain gear do you guys reccomend. I've been eying the frogg toggs for the breathablilty factor but am still undecided.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

Rain Gear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Gear    Rain Gear  EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 pm

So i picked up a pair of the Frogg Toggs "Road Toads" a few days ago and today was the first day i got to use them. Went through some pretty nasty rain and was dry as a bone! Got the jacket and pants combo for 69.99 at the local stealership and am pretty satisfied thus far. Im still concerned with the durability of the material but time will tell.
Back to top Go down
viroid

Rain Gear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Gear    Rain Gear  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Is anyone else using Frogg Toggs? I have considered buying a set.

CheaperThanDirt.com has a pretty good deal on a goo selection of Frogg Toggs products, anyone in the market for them should check it out.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?pagesize=1000&catid=13124

...v
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

Rain Gear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Gear    Rain Gear  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Frogg Toggs are excellent. I've used a set on several long-distance trips in the last few years and have been quite satisfied. Stayed completely dry. Added benefit is that they breathe, so you don't get steamy if you're riding in warm, wet weather.

I also have the expensive Aerostitch gear, which works well, but I say save your money. Buy the Frogg Toggs and wear your regular gear underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rain Gear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Gear    Rain Gear  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain Gear
Page 1 of 1