Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My take on the limited edition bike

Go down 
+10
Notsolegit
motokid
mwakey
YamWOW!
craigq
0007onWR
SheWolf
boogn1sh
asheville thumper
john92
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
john92

My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 am

That damn piano logo!!! You know that's just the type of subtle thing that you don't notice until it's pointed out to you. I do think Yamaha used that logo on everything in the old days though. I saw some timeline of logos on some site.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am

am i missing something? what is the difference in the logo's?

what is the motorsports logo and what is the music logo? scratch
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am

There's a subtle difference between the two. The type is a little different and the size of the tuning forks inside the circle is slightly different. Trust me, it's easy to miss.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

john92 wrote:
There's a subtle difference between the two. The type is a little different and the size of the tuning forks inside the circle is slightly different. Trust me, it's easy to miss.

ok...thanks for the info
i've never seen any noticeable difference
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

well...i just went back and re-read the first page. your graphics do look sweet.........to heck with the "wrong" logo deal...lol.
it looks good. the only other thing i think would make all of our blue color scheme bikes look better would be a all black seat instead of the two-tone.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am

I'm just waiting for the chance to make my bike into the good old bumblebee look...

Black and yellow - all the way!
Back to top Go down
gkasper

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Pretty nice man!

Reminds me of the old Champions Edition R1/R6

My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 Image87
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

<---- Votes for black side panels and fork covers.

Also votes for a pair for the girls bike.

Got PayPal ? Hmmmm ?

Re Logo: He was trying to depict the bike as a fine tuned instrument is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on the limited edition bike   My take on the limited edition bike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on the limited edition bike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2