Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daamud

Daamud

NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank?? Empty
PostSubject: NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??   NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank?? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Anyone figure out what non-locking cap fits our stock tank?

If a person lost their keys on a trip, this would be the area of most trouble.

Most could figure out how to hot wire a bike. But how do you fill a locked fuel tank?

Besides, my lock cylinder on the cap is getting full of dirt..... And I just don't like messing with keys at a fuel stop dunno woohoo :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
Heoz

PostSubject: Re: NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??   NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank?? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Looks like Zeta makes one. http://www.langstonracing.com/eshopprod_cat_5734-63162_product_768893.Zeta_CNC_Billet_Ti_Gas_Cap.htm

Back to top Go down
tyrone

PostSubject: Re: NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??   NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank?? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 am

You can do that to the stock gas cap somehow I think. edit: http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/561176-wr250rx-keyless-gas-cap/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??   NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank?? Empty

Back to top Go down

NON-locking fuel cap for stock tank??
Page 1 of 1