Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New from SE Texas....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New from SE Texas.... Empty
PostSubject: New from SE Texas....   New from SE Texas.... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Noobie from Pasadena, TX. Going to OK. Tuesday to pick up my, new to me 08 WRR! wings Can't wait to get her home and begin the shakedown! This ride will not require nearly as much "Farkling" as the Wee did, it's already got Zeta levers, Flatland Racing front disk guard. Zeta barkbusters w led turn signals, 3.2 gal IMS tank, Zeta guard over counter sprocket, Flatland racing skid plate, FMF programmer, FMF pipe, DRC tail light and signal lights, Seat concepts seat, Zeta rear disk guard, Rental handlebars, Rear rack! What else do I need?
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: New from SE Texas....   New from SE Texas.... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

You got a really good bike there. You gonna love that WRR if you get into rougher terrain. Congrats!

Here is where I rode mine for two weeks last July.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=816701&highlight=hopscotch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from SE Texas....   New from SE Texas.... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 am

Great RR over on ADVRider! We go to Ouray every summer to ride, it is indeed a beautiful area, and yes some of the roads are a little tough! I tumbled down Corkscrew year before last on our last day, I fell so far it actually showed up on my GPS tracks as an elevation change! 21 feet to be exact! I look forward to the WRR, I think it will be way more enjoyable for me than that beastly KTM, that thing was just too much for me to handle, way more bike than I could or would ever need! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: New from SE Texas....   New from SE Texas.... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 pm

That would be a scary fall on Cork Screw! Lots of places on there where you would not stop fo r alot longer......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from SE Texas....   New from SE Texas.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New from SE Texas....
Page 1 of 1