Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new to me, wrx in south denver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I<3Mountains

new to me, wrx in south denver Empty
PostSubject: new to me, wrx in south denver   new to me, wrx in south denver EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

I picked up at 2008 wrx with 7k that needs a fuel pump, it's on its way. I'm planning on keeping it as stock as I can, and I have a stock pile of gas, it is cheap here at 3.00/gal premium. I weigh 155/165 mostly used to riding bicycles. I will probably skinny up the turn signals and drop the mirrors. maybe change the handle bars and foot pegs as well. still haven't rode it much past 2 blocks when I test rode it on a frigid day in December.

I have tried to change out the original fuel pump with the ca-cycle works "suppose to fit" husqvarna-model, but the nipple was barbed,not smooth and too long to fit the cage. More to my delight ca-cycle works refunded their fuel pump without me having to send it back! and thankfully because I do not want to break that cage open again. They have good American products and they will help you out if they have the right part for you.

it has Michelin power one tires, stock everything else. can't wait to ride!!!!!!

new to me, wrx in south denver Mywr250x_zpsa112a311
Back to top Go down
sanluissound

PostSubject: Rocky Mountain X   new to me, wrx in south denver EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 pm

I<3Mountains,
Congrats on the X, they are superb bikes. I live north of Denver near the foothills - we've got so much great riding out here! With this ridiculously warm weather you should be able to get out and enjoy yourself soon. Have fun and keep the rubber side down!
Joe
Back to top Go down
matt675

PostSubject: Re: new to me, wrx in south denver   new to me, wrx in south denver EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 am

Congratulations on your new bike.
This bike looks a lot like the bike I sold couple of years ago which I regretted ever since, I don't remember fuel pump issues though. Is the seat and the tail section modified? if so then it probably was the bike I owned. Anyhow I picked up a another one just like it with some mods about 6 months ago.
They are very fun bikes, you will enjoy it for sure.
If you want to go ride sometime let me know.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to me, wrx in south denver   new to me, wrx in south denver Empty

Back to top Go down

new to me, wrx in south denver
Page 1 of 1