Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Need some numbers for FI Programmer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pfy50

pfy50

Need some numbers for FI Programmer Empty
PostSubject: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Picking up an attitude Industries FI Prog. Model #3.2 :http://www.tunewithattitude.com/products.php?pr=37
and I wondered if anyone here has had programming experience with this model. I have all the usual mods; and I'm looking for baseline numbers to start out on. Very happy
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 am

Try here. <--- clicky

Or - since the AI model is basically like the FmF model star with numbers people have posted in the giant FmF thread.

Then fiddle with things until you find your sweet spot and report back what numbers you settled on. thumb

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
pfy50

pfy50

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Will Do,
Are you still using the same numbers you reported on your last reply back in May on the other thread(still performance based numbers?) or have you changed up, I'm looking for some smooth operation a little performance when I need it and some gas mileage would be good for the long hyway days I'm anticipating on my trip to Alaska in June. Unfortunately there is very little programming info for the guys with the Attitude 3.2; which also has the percentage addition to the base fuel map as well as the fuel pulse timing increase programming you find on the 3.0 and FMF and other generic Dobeck FI programmers, and that was what I was hoping to find. I will probably start off with basic pulse mods numbers then try percentage increase mods. What ever I get I'll post for those to follow can see:

motokid wrote:
New settings.

3 3 2 6 3 3

I had noticed a fairly heavy smell of gas/exhaust on my clothes after riding.

Was I too rich?

Was number 4 setting too low?

I don't know. dunno

But messing with settings seems like fun today - so I did.

Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Unless you have a big bore kit the bike doesnt need more gas at full throlttle its already a little rich there, keep the 3rd # on .5
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 am

yes - I'm still using those numbers.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
pfy50

pfy50

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Biglake wrote:
Unless you have a big bore kit the bike doesnt need more gas at full throlttle its already a little rich there, keep the 3rd # on .5

Hey Biglake,

No big borekit. Don't think they're conducive to long life. The numbers above are Motokid's numbers and he tunes(from what he has (X) said)for performance. I have found the 3rd number to be a little smoother in midrange roll-on's with weight carrying if I use 1 or 1.5, but that was on my FMF programmer so I will have to see if the WRR does the same with the new 3.2 model Attitude programmer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some numbers for FI Programmer   Need some numbers for FI Programmer Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some numbers for FI Programmer
Page 1 of 1