Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X

Go down 
+5
King Wolf
greer
mwakey
SheWolf
motokid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X Empty
PostSubject: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:52 pm

I just readjusted my numbers.

Here's where I am starting today:

1, 7, 7, 1, 1, 1

If I'm hearing correctly the first number is cruising. No need to dump more fuel when cruising.
Second number is acceleration. Jacked it up. I want front wheel lifting snap.
Third number is full throttle. I want gas baby.
Forth number is useless without NOS. No NOS baby.
Fifth number is how quick gas in second number comes on. Lower is quicker. Snap.
Sixth number is how quick gas comes on in third number. Dump it quick.

Any X riders with Attitude EFI units please post what you are running.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs

Last edited by motokid on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Quote :

The Attitude Box comes with three interactive buttons that are used to enter the adjusting mode and change
the on-board tuning features’ light settings. When power is applied to the unit, the adjusting mode may be
accessed at any time by pressing the Mode button. The adjusting mode is distinguishable by at least one or
more LEDs flashing. The current adjust mode is determined by the color of the flashing LED(s) and whether
or not the 8th LED is blinking blue. The adjusting mode is exited by waiting several seconds without
pressing any buttons. Upon exiting, the light setting is automatically saved for each individual mode.

The light settings in each mode are adjusted by pressing the (+) and (-) buttons located on the right and
left side of the mode button, respectively. For easy reference, the LEDs are numbered 1 through 8.
However, the LEDs can be adjusted to the following positions: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5,
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8. Try the interactive Flash Demo below to get used to adjusting the modes and
understanding the light setting positions.

Green Mode - Mode 1 - Cruise Mode
Mode adjusts how much fuel is added when the Green zone is engaged. Most applications correspond this mode
to adjusting the cruise fuel. Setting this mode to a light setting of 0.5 typically sets the vehicle back
to its stock fuel curve.

Yellow Mode - Mode 2 - Acceleration Mode
Mode adjusts how much fuel is added when the Yellow zone is engaged. Most applications correspond this mode
to adjusting the acceleration fuel. Setting this mode to a light setting of 0.5 typically sets the vehicle
back to its stock fuel curve.

Red Mode - Mode 3 - Full Throttle Mode

Mode adjusts how much fuel is added when the Red zone is engaged. Most applications correspond this mode
to adjusting the full throttle fuel. Setting this mode to a light setting of 0.5 is normally developed to
set the vehicle back to its stock fuel curve.

Green-
Blue Mode - Mode 4

Mode is not always present in application and can be assigned to a number of different features.
Instructions will have to be consulted to determine how this mode functions. Mode could be used to apply
baseline pull fuel, adjust fueling based on pressure boost amounts, control NOS fuel, and a number of
other features. Please consult instructions to determine exact functionality.

Yellow-
Blue Mode - Mode 5

Mode typically controls how fast the yellow fueling zone comes in.
Instructions should be consulted to determine exactly how this mode functions.

Red-
Blue Mode - Mode 6

Mode typically controls how fast the red fueling zone or top end fuel comes in.
Instructions should be consulted to determine exactly how this mode functions.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 pm

6 modes; green (fuel is added under cruise), yellow (fuel is added under acceleration), red (fuel is added at WOT), green/blue (on sleds it's used for the turbo, but on our bikes it's the point where the RPM range, when in cruise mode, is turned on), yellow/blue (the adjustment of delay, in acceleration mode, when the fuel turns on), red/blue (the adjustment of delay, in WOT mode, when the fuel turns on).
We use all 6 of those modes; each mode has 8 settings to play with.

As for the second setting, I wanted more snap to get that front wheel up easier (not that it doesn't come up but... wink ) I went with what Derek told me, to go LOWER with that parameter, not HIGHER to achieve that. Give him a call and ask him if you need verification. I spent well over an hour with him on the phone picking his brain about all kinds of settings. He built it, he knows what it can and won't do. thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

I re-thunk my settings while I was walking the dog. (so fookin scientific huh)

I re-set them to:

2, 5, 5, 1,1,1

I shall ride this for a bit, and contact Derek when I get a chance.

I kind of enjoy doing some investigation on my own and seeing what does what.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

SheWolf wrote:
... yellow (fuel is added under acceleration)...
...As for the second setting, I wanted more snap to get that front wheel up easier (not that it doesn't come up but... wink ) I went with what Derek told me, to go LOWER with that parameter, not HIGHER to achieve that.

If the second setting is fuel added under acceleration then why would a LOWER number make more power for you than a HIGHER number?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

I told him what I was after, and that's what he told me I needed to do. dunno I tried playing with it the other way and it actually got rather sluggish. It seems to be quite happy at 4.5.

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Doesn't make sense to me, but I believe you.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

I emailed Derek about it. I will post his response when I get it.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Changed it to 2,1,5,1,1,1

Still no reply from Derek. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X 29721

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am

Call the number on the website. You'll definitely get him that way; that's how I always correspond with him.

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:41 am

Any word? I'm thinking this is the programmer I might try. Possibly one of these days maybe. I'm scared to death of the idea, I know beans about the workings of FI. Thanks

Sarah
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

Don't be scared. It's basically a "plug-n-play" type thing.

The most difficult part is getting to the connections under tha gas tank.

After that, it's pushing buttons.

These programmers (Attitude & FmF) only allow you to add fuel. You can't take it away.

There's really no way to destroy your motorcycle with it.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am

"There's really no way to destroy your motorcycle with it."

That does make me feel better, thank you.

Sarah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X 613970
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 pm

SpaGuru wrote:
Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X 613970

You've lost me..??....

Sarah
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 pm

*hands Sarah a fork*

Ugly mess of Spam there. Anyone got any ketchup? lurk

I think I'm going to play around with my settings again. Seems that with the colder weather coming, maybe a tweak here and there might keep everything in check.

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh, OK.

Anyhow, please keep us posted on the programmer. Thanks

Sarah
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

Any updates on anything???
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am

Any updates on settings? And are you guys running the 3.2 gen programmer? Or the 3.0???
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm

I have the "old" generation model.

No updates. I've not messed with settings much since the weather turned obnoxious.

I did get an hour ride in today.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 am

So quetion...Are the setting the same on the FMF and the Attitude(3.0)? Like if you run a 4,3,4,4...ext on the FMF is it the same thing on the Attitude? Or visa versa?
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Bump!
Anybody care to share their latest settings for their AI contrller? Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X 163123

I am considering the Gen 3.5 (only uses percentage based fueling, but can subtract fuel too as well as the usual adding.)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:17 pm

The Gen 3 and the FMF pretty much use the same parameters, yes. My settings are in the FI map sticky here. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X 61865

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 am

For my own reference I want to repeat a post here from another thread.

The Green-Blue Mode - Mode 4 setting:

Lower number for performance
Higher number for economy/mpg's

This is straight from Derek's mouth on the phone yesterday.

He suggested keeping the 5th & 6th numbers in the middle somewhere. 4 - 5 range

He's supposed to call me back with some settings he aquired in his original test with the WR. I'll post those when I get them.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:05 am

motokid wrote:
For my own reference I want to repeat a post here from another thread.

The Green-Blue Mode - Mode 4 setting:

Lower number for performance
Higher number for economy/mpg's

This is straight from Derek's mouth on the phone yesterday.

He suggested keeping the 5th & 6th numbers in the middle somewhere. 4 - 5 range

He's supposed to call me back with some settings he aquired in his original test with the WR. I'll post those when I get them.

so why is Krabil and Steveakus saying to run "8" for mode 4?

Man i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next