Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! Empty
PostSubject: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 pm

So I've been waiting for my Moose Racing rear fender bag and It came today along with my riding gear. bannana cheers beavis beavis beavis beavis
I went out to the garage and the install went like this...................................

#1 install some grommets for mounting to rack.

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! 00110

#2 then I screwed it to the rack

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! 00210

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! 00310

#3 Velcro holds bag into place preaty firmly and then straps on both sides. Sorry about shakey pic! Bag has handle on end and looks to hold good size lunch and couple soda's.

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! 00410

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! 00510

OOOOOOhhhh I forgot to mention the fender bag is only $35 !! and is preaty awsome. I also got the front fender bag to match for holding my tools.

Last edited by mcdoudlehopper on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mvonhatten

mvonhatten

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Nice bag! I've always loved Moose Racing gear. Well made stuff ... nice and tidy. I used to have a moose racing fender tool pack on my rm 125
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 am

thumb

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Looks good. thumb
Im cheap tho... I bungy cord a 10 dollar cooler to my back rack lol.
I also have a givi top case that'll bolt on too for long trips, I took it off my old bike, but its too big and would get destroyed on the gnarly offroad trips.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:00 pm

I have avoid much storage back their because I am not so flexible with the leg anymore and in Seattle I tend toward waterproof. Yupper huh... bet you can ride forever in the woods up there.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Been here for fifteen years and havent had to leave the county. Still havent seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeah boy few people realize how much uncrowded there is up there. Marquette?
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 am

Sorry I've been on vacation. Yes Marquette county (Ishpeming)
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 am

No worries I was just touring back through my memories of the last time I was up there. Pardon the pun. I have always been in awe of Ishpeming's most famous son. The greatest engineer that ever lived!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!   Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moose Racing Lunchbox Installed!
Page 1 of 1