Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

another upgrade full graves exhaust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
viper770

viper770

another upgrade full graves exhaust  Empty
PostSubject: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm

another upgrade full graves exhaust  WR250Rgravesexhaust
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 pm

It looks great. That header is cool. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 am

Soooo.... How does it ride? Big difference?
Back to top Go down
viper770

viper770

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 am

OMG its a very big difference its lot quicker pulls alot harder all the way through the whole powerband i rode one of my buddys that has the fmf and powerbomb and mine pulls alot harder than his imo money well spent beavis
Back to top Go down
UtahFox

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 am

How about the sound, is it louder?
Back to top Go down
viper770

viper770

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

well here is my bike running with the new exhaust on it check the link out i think its louder than stock a bit louder lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2WaQI4IaXo
Back to top Go down
sanluissound

PostSubject: Great looking exhaust   another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Viper770,
I think the Graves is the best looking exhaust system out there for our bike - function before form however..
So you said it pulls better throughout. Do you have a programmer?
Does that muffler need repacking?
I see the O2/air inlet fitting near the end of the header but can't tell if you've got it attached to anything - how'd you handle that?
Thanks for sharing and any of the above questions you can answer are much appreciated!
Joe
Back to top Go down
viper770

viper770

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:55 pm

yes i have the powercommander and lcd touch screen to go with it thats already installed but im waiting on my autotune to come in i just ordered it yesterday when it comes it ill plug the o2 sensor in far as repacking no not yet as the pipe has only been on for alittle over a day oh on the the exhaust it came with a screw in plug incase you dont want to use a o2 sensor and thats what i have in there now till mine gets in wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another upgrade full graves exhaust    another upgrade full graves exhaust  Empty

Back to top Go down

another upgrade full graves exhaust
Page 1 of 1