Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hellow from east texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
txstroker

Hellow from east texas Empty
PostSubject: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Hellow, just picked up a new 2012 wr250r, and I could not be happer I am going to keep it stock as long as I can stand it. well I say that but I half allready put on a spirall lowering seat and tail light kit. I got stuck in my car for two days on 59 north in a epick trafic jam with no food or water after the huricanes hit the gulf cost and that was one of the main reason for this purches. Well hello and best wishes to all. ps I cant tell how maney milles I have gone and it is reading km an hour any advice would be gratley appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:36 am

Hello & welcome.....In regards to the speedo / ODO readings, there is a function to change this by pushing the buttons on your instrument cluster to access the set up menu. Anyway i'm not 100% sure on how to do this, but i'm sure that other members on here would know how. Other options may be to try a google search as there are plenty of youtube postings etc for WR250R/X info.

If you get stuck then contact your selling dealer, as this really should have been picked up & sorted during the PD process. They should be able to do it in a few mins while you wait.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
txstroker

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks for the help...... my brother from down under.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 am

Hello from Katy! Counselor and I ride in Sam Houston NF--you should join us.

About the kph vs. mph thing. Mine does that sometimes too. Usually it does it when I'm trying to reset the trip odometer if I hold the button down too long. I think if you hold the trip odometer button down for more that about 5 seconds it toggles between the two.

Good luck and welcome,

Shovel
Back to top Go down
txstroker

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 am

reply to rusty.......man me and some friends were planing a trip to the nf on sat the 23, when will you guys be their? and how do contact ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellow from east texas   Hellow from east texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellow from east texas
Page 1 of 1