Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

fallen in love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
txstroker

fallen in love Empty
PostSubject: fallen in love   fallen in love EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Ok so I get a wr250r and a kx100 with a bigbour kit the problem is I cant stay off that little kx It is the most fun I half had on any dirt bike a 125 is just as big as a 250 and 250 are terrifying to me my buddy has 2 250 two stroke and I cant ride them to save my life but that little kx is off the chain fun I can sling it around like a bmx bike with a crazy strong motor, I pass my bubby all the time on trails know. dont get me rong I love my r2 but I just dont wont to beat it up I an 5'5 and a 150 pounds that proublay explans it.
Back to top Go down
Electrojake

Electrojake

fallen in love Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallen in love   fallen in love EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 am

txstroker wrote:
... the problem is I cant stay off that little kx It is the most fun I half had on any dirt bike a 125 is just as big as a 250 and 250 are terrifying to me my buddy has 2 250 two stroke and I cant ride them to save my life but that little kx is off the chain fun.

Don't let it upset you buddy...
Lighter bikes are always more fun, it's just that few people will admit it, (or understand it).
My advice...  Some day you'll get old, fat, and cranky and ride a Harley. Until then Stay with the KX100 and enjoy the ride! fallen in love Toast
Back to top Go down

fallen in love
Page 1 of 1