Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SheWolf?

Go down 
+9
oldirt
greer
wildmotha
motokid
SheWolf
SpiritWolf15
0007onWR
ZED
mwakey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldirt

oldirt

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Lynn, I just heard about this, Hope you are getting better. Must say, your a pretty TUFF cookie, anyone that can work the fire lines for days on end with no seemingly end in sight takes drive, initiative and most of all a sense to survive for the sake of others. Right now, you need to take care of YOU, there will be other days to help others.
Your missed out here, get well !!! You are a rare person in today's world. SheWolf? - Page 2 204616 SheWolf? - Page 2 204616 SheWolf? - Page 2 204616

I know it's not about the money, I have been there.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:01 pm

We have not heard from you in a while. Had to stop over in the off topic area. Get better!

vwsandman

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Get well soon, we all miss you!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 am

I'm back guys, sorry for the absence. Things have been absolutely crazy over here. I'm back to work since this last thing with the lungs; thankfully it's slowed down a fair deal fire wise so I've been lucky to be able to do stuff that isn't too strenuous. I sure missed being on here and catching up with everyone, you're all a great bunch.
I did take the R² for a good long rip on the highway and was pleased with how he runs. My ass however, was mad at me. Looks like I'll be modding the seat for these longer runs. It's rather embarrassing when your nether regions fall asleep. SheWolf? - Page 2 640571 I'll be picking up my 1.5 Kolpin today and getting the bracket on so I do have spare gas. The last run I did I ran it right dry. Averaged around 115 km/h with a couple of nice hard blips getting me up to 162 km/h at one point when I chased after an R6 just for shits and giggles. The guy pulled in after me at the gas station and was totally thrown my little R² was only a 250. SheWolf? - Page 2 810411 So in the end, I got to 158 on the tank, when it hit reserve, then at 188 it sputtered..I did make it into the gas station without it dying. SheWolf? - Page 2 61865 I'm sure if I hadn't have done that sprint for a few miles I would have got more out of it, but all things considered, the little monster did exceptionally well for a modded bike. I did carry a couple of 1L bottles of fuel just in case, but they weren't needed.

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 am

Good to hear from you!!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
YamX1KRR

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

You even got your own thread on TT. Good to read your ok. SheWolf? - Page 2 61865
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Good to read you again. :)
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome home Lynn. This place was getting boring without you.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeah, I'm visiting with her this weekend, gonna hit some mud and the trails, get good and dirty =3
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Damn.....it's good to have some news. And good news too. Glad to hear things are much improved.

Ride on..... SheWolf? - Page 2 525406

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

motokid wrote:
Damn.....it's good to have some news. And good news too. Glad to hear things are much improved.

Ride on..... SheWolf? - Page 2 525406

Oh gah... the ride we went on today was murder on two wheels... like above "A" class techinicality and bolders... oh my god the bolders..... GAHHHH

But we had fun, go good and tired and a bit dirty for our troubles thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am

Very happy Rob's got some pretty sexy outriggers for that old XT of his. thumb As for the ride, it was pretty fucking crazy, I'll give it that. I only came close to dumping it once and that was after hitting a rock on a sidehill with the front wheel and managed to recover it even if I wasn't on the trail anymore. wink

SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SheWolf?   SheWolf? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SheWolf?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2