Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AirRsq

AirRsq

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. Empty
PostSubject: WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.   WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 pm

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. Gap211

A trip to the Tellico Mountains (Deal's Gap, Cherohala Skyway, etc) in Western NC and Eastern TN in May.  Second best week of riding of my life.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.   WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:33 pm

How do you keep the underside of your fenders so clean? poser2

I hope to make it down to that area some day. Probably not until I am too old to enjoy it, but some day...
Back to top Go down
AirRsq

AirRsq

PostSubject: Re: WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.   WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:39 pm

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. P1040210

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. P1040211

Same bike, different shoes.
Back to top Go down
AirRsq

AirRsq

PostSubject: Re: WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.   WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 pm

dmmcd wrote:
How do you keep the underside of your fenders so clean? poser2

I hope to make it down to that area some day. Probably not until I am too old to enjoy it, but some day...

Deal's Gap and the surrounding area has to be on every riders "Must-ride-before-you-die" list. Especially if you do both street and DS. See the next post of my off-road pics.

I clean the bike with a paint brush and hot soapy water. The brush is a 2" sash brush (has a longer handle and an angled cut on the bristles). It makes cleaning the hard to reach places super easy and quick.
Back to top Go down

WRX making Deal's Gap look sexy.
Page 1 of 1