Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

today i rode to the f1.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flydnb

today i rode to the f1. Empty
PostSubject: today i rode to the f1.   today i rode to the f1. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 am

hi guys I rode to the f1 gp in uk , I live 130 miles from the circuit Silverstone, in total I did 290 miles including myself getting lost coming out of the circuit and heading the wrong way, the bike went without fault cruising at 70 mph , but to be honest my body was feeling it after a 5am start and a full day at the gp walking all over the circuit I was feeling it .
My rear was a bit numb and I was glad of the break once getting to the circuit , has anyone else done big miles in a day on there wr and what speeds were they cruising at ?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: today i rode to the f1.   today i rode to the f1. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

yes - some people have done serious long mileage days.

Skierd has been across country (USA) more than once I believe.

Many people upgrade seat.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
danwray

danwray

PostSubject: Re: today i rode to the f1.   today i rode to the f1. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:10 am

I did about 300 on kentucky back roads one day, and the first thing i did when i got back was order a seat concepts seat. I had one on my TW before this bike and I loved it. did a 1200 mile trip to gettysburg and back with it, and while my ass was numb for a few days after, i think without the seat concepts i would have been miserable. I can only hope that this one is as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today i rode to the f1.   today i rode to the f1. Empty

Back to top Go down

today i rode to the f1.
Page 1 of 1