Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greeting From Western NC

Go down 
+2
inspector
cds
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cds

Greeting From Western NC Empty
PostSubject: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have had my WR250R for 4 days now and love it! I actually purchased it immediately after taking it for a ride on the dealers lot and small test track. I have owned several dual sport bikes and nothing compares to this one so far. I also ride a R12GSA, but needed something in this size for the tight stuff. Can't wait to start outfitting it with all the goodies that I ordered this week.
Chris
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Welcome, HI!

*I tested mine pretty much Downtown Seattle, bought it and rode it home.
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

Chris,

Welcome, congrats on the bike! Mods = droooool You out there in Watson country? (bluegrass fan)
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am

Welcome Chris! I can't wait to get out and do some riding with you.
Back to top Go down
cds

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 pm

wildmotha wrote:
Chris,

Welcome, congrats on the bike! Mods = droooool You out there in Watson country? (bluegrass fan)
Wildmotha,
I am in Hendersonville. Not quite Watson country, but I sure like his music. Have been fortunate enough to see him live a few times.

asheville thumper wrote:
Welcome Chris! I can't wait to get out and do some riding with you.
Matthew,
I look forward to it! I Have some family coming this weekend, but might be able to catch some riding in later Sunday morning or afternoon. I am really loving the bike!!!
Chris
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Boy, you guys are lucky to have those bikes where you are! I have had the privilege of seeing Doc only once in Asheboro. It was the experience of a lifetime for me as I'm a big fan; got his autograph and everything. He played with David Holt. Now, David is an oustanding guitar player one of the finest i've ever seen, but I just don't like him (many will disagree).... In my opinion he's learned, not talented (if you get my drift). It's not the same as when Doc plays with Merle Watson, Merle Travis, Richard Watson, Del McCroury, Mac Wiseman or others.

I have always dreamed of going to MerleFest. How cool would it be on the bike...camp out there for a few days wink

Any you guys ever been to Busco Beach? Then again, I bet the riding is way better out there where you are...I'm just so damn far away... GAHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 am

Hi and welcome!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am

Welcome Chris,
I get to Murphy often for the riding area. Have ridding buds in NGA & WNC.
You have the right bike for the right area.
Back to top Go down
bhmax

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:43 am

Hello! I'm in east TN. Took a ride on 28 and Wayah Road in wnc a couple of days ago. I see all these little gravel roads off to the side that I wanna take, so I'm getting an X next week. Enjoy the R!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Welcome bhmax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting From Western NC   Greeting From Western NC Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting From Western NC
Page 1 of 1