Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX Pre Death Valley setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

WRX Pre Death Valley setup Empty
PostSubject: WRX Pre Death Valley setup   WRX Pre Death Valley setup EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 am

Ride today out in the Santa Barbara Hills.  Note the barbwire that I didn't see when I rode up.

WRX Pre Death Valley setup DSCN0724_zpsca46a734
Back to top Go down
JBEGNOCHE

PostSubject: Re: WRX Pre Death Valley setup   WRX Pre Death Valley setup EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Which model windscreen is that?
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: WRX Pre Death Valley setup   WRX Pre Death Valley setup EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am

It's the Cee Bailey for the WR250. I really looked around a long time before selecting this. After I installed it, I took it on a long ride and to be honest it is just not quite enough protection It keeps the wind off the chest (I am 5'9") but for me is not quite enough. Using the stock mounting holes with the small WR headlight screen, you are limited to mounting heights. I may add a small deflector on top someday. Nice height though for off road. On my DR650, I would remove the windscreen once off road but this is small enough it could stay on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX Pre Death Valley setup   WRX Pre Death Valley setup Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX Pre Death Valley setup
Page 1 of 1