Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BCRider

Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC Empty
PostSubject: Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC   Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi folks, New here and darned excited about it!
Local Yamaha dealer called me yesterday, guy called Trevor, to tell me they've finally got a pair of new WRR's in stock so I can come down and try one out. There's been some kind of local drought on these bikes for several months now.
I rode it for first time yesterday and it was exactly what I wanted it to be.. now to get the $$money$$ in order dddog 
The wife and I have to pay down a bill, and should be able to make purchase by January - I know what you're thinking... buying a bike in January, in Canada, snow all over the mountains and likely the local roads too, subzero temps Canuckistani  sheesh!!!!
...at least I can sit in the garage with it and stare, maybe install a couple accessories etc. and get it ready for the season. put a sticker on it, ha
Good to be here, looks like lots of good info on the boards I've been reading through, Cheers!

BCRider
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC   Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Welcome to WRR forum. I to am in k town. Have a 2011 and do lots of riding up at bear creek and postil. It is a sweet bike, good choice for our type of ridin here in the valley.
Back to top Go down
BCRider

PostSubject: Re: Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC   Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

IAmABug wrote:
Welcome to WRR forum. I to am in k town. Have a 2011 and do lots of riding up at bear creek and postil. It is a sweet bike, good choice for our type of ridin here in the valley.
Right on, close to home thumb - looking forward to gettin' out there in the spring! mostly bear creek because close to home
Back to top Go down
LordEndo

LordEndo

PostSubject: Re: Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC   Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:16 am

Checkout dualsportbc - lots of members up that way and you can look at pics of us riding all winter in the valley.... ;0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC   Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC Empty

Back to top Go down

Future WRR owner - Kelowna, BC
Page 1 of 1