Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bash3r

bash3r

New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri Empty
PostSubject: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I pick up my new '08 on Friday! I can't wait!!! Heading down to Abernathy's in Union City, TN to pick it up! Decided to go new since I plan on keeping this bike for a long time, and the incredible pricing they are dealing for new. I'll be around, asking many questions!!!! Thanks in advance wings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Hello and welcome! Is it a R or and X and what is the OTD price? 08 or 09?? droooool
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Its a new '08 WR250R, $4795 + $95 doc fee, bamo! I decided I wanted new, since used pricing around here has only been about $400 difference. Wanted to know everything that is done to this bike and want to keep it for a long time, so the little extra was worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 am

Looks like you bought smart to save $ for the Mods & up grades you'll be thinking about.
WELCOME!
Let us know what you do & how things work out.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Forgot to post an update, I did over on ADVrider, so here we go, picked her up on Saturday from Albernathy's down in Union City, TN. We made it a family adventure and had some fun track'n down there for the pick up. No one was more happy to get home than me! Now I gotta get all the rust off of me since its been a while since I've ridden, but i'm game!

New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri 3891559206_cc79526f48_b
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Welcome, HI!!

*looks like you are all set for some adventure with everything in your garage.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

welcome!

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am

Have you a phone # of that Yamaha dealer in Union City, TN?
What is the full name of the place of business, please?
Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Here you go... its Abernathy's www.abernathycycles.com
(866)542-8058
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks, have a KLR 650 riding bud who is thinking hard about the wr250r or x.
Like most of us cost is a huge part of buying any extra bike.
I saw the 08 that was around 3900 USD on the dealer's site. Not bad for at all but he wants a new bike.
Again thanks for the needed info.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

I saw an X down there, but I thought when I bought mine they had 2 R's so now only one!

They move a TON of bikes down there, but I was pretty much in and out considering they sold 35 bikes before noon !!

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

WOW! That is one high volume store. Move more units & make it up on the other end.
That is a buyers dealer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri   New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

New Owner from Wentzville, Missouri
Page 1 of 1