Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New owner in North Carolina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mollycbr123

New owner in North Carolina Empty
PostSubject: New owner in North Carolina   New owner in North Carolina EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Just saying hello!  Got myself an early Christmas present last weekend.  A '12 WR250R, 348 miles, showroom condition.  I've been doing my off road riding on a YZ250 with a group of guys, and got tired of trailering the bike behind the group, so time to pick up something small, light, and street legal.

Long time rider (>40 yrs), currently riding Ducatis on the streets.  Gonna look into some mods for the new little bike.  I have no illusions about how much power a 250cc engine can put out, but I'd sure like to punch it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: New owner in North Carolina   New owner in North Carolina EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 am

Hey, Welcome to the WR Site!

On the other side of you but I have spent some time in NC and loved it. Nice you get to play on a Ducati in the street and then a WR in the dirt.

Jon
Back to top Go down
mollycbr123

PostSubject: Re: New owner in North Carolina   New owner in North Carolina EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks Jon!  Yep plenty of good places to ride off and on road in NC.  Got out for my first ride on the new bike, about 30 miles. Mostly street, but was able to hit a few trails along the way. Pretty impressive little scoot. Even though it has nowhere near the punch of the YZ, I think I'm going to like it.  Going to head out to the woods with my riding buds tomorrow morning. We'll see how it does out there with the 'big boys'!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner in North Carolina   New owner in North Carolina Empty

Back to top Go down

New owner in North Carolina
Page 1 of 1