Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXZ

WRXZ

NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA Empty
PostSubject: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:24 am

PICKED UP A NEW 2010X A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. JUST FOUND THIS FORUM. AWESOME RESOURCE. THANKS
WILL POST PICS IF I CAN EVER FIGURE IT OUT dunno baldy

TIM
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:43 pm

WRXZ wrote:
PICKED UP A NEW 2010X A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. JUST FOUND THIS FORUM. AWESOME RESOURCE. THANKS
WILL POST PICS IF I CAN EVER FIGURE IT OUT dunno baldy

TIM
Welcome.

Check out the hosting icon in the choices available above the text entry box when you're posting - about the fifteenth one from the left. Dead easy.

Disabling your caps lock key while posting is the other thing you will want to do, for the usual reasons.
Back to top Go down
WRXZ

WRXZ

PostSubject: Re: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Sorry about the caps, I'm new to the whole internet forum thing. I tried to use the host an image icon and was able to choose the file out of my pics but could not get it to do anything when I clicked "host it". Am I doing something wrong? Sorry in advance for this stupid question but I'm brand new to computers. Thanks, Tim
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I just upload my pics to Photobucket and then copy the image link from there and paste it in here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 pm

+1. ^ It's a good backup if nothing else. I mainly use Photobucket too, but when I'm in a hurry I'll use the forum host.

PostSubject: Re: NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA   NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW IN NORTH CAROLINA
Page 1 of 1