Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from North Carolina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajgudmun

Hello from North Carolina  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from North Carolina    Hello from North Carolina  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:17 am

Hey y'all! My name's Andreas, been looking to get into dual sport riding. I had wanted an ADV for a long while but cost and weight drove me away. First time riding a dual sport was about a month ago in Okinawa, where I rented a CRF250 and hit some light trails. It was some of the most fun at the lowest speeds I've had on a bike! I'm in Japan until mid August at which point I'll be back in the States searching for a WRR. I'll hopefully get it to an ADV spec and have some fun touring 😊
Picture is my current daily, an '05 FZS1000 Fazer. Gotta stick with the Yamaha family. I have an '18 MT-07 back in the States as well.
Hello from North Carolina  Mvimg_10
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Carolina    Hello from North Carolina  EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Welcome. There's not much traffic inhere anymore, but all the information is still available in the old threads.
Back to top Go down
ajgudmun

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Carolina    Hello from North Carolina  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 am

Jens Eskildsen wrote:
Welcome. There's not much traffic inhere anymore, but all the information is still available in the old threads.

Thanks for the heads up, any more active forums out there?
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Carolina    Hello from North Carolina  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 am

I think most use facebookgrups.

https://advrider.com/f is also very popular, theres a wr250r mega thread under the "thumper" subforums, thats been going on for over a decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Carolina    Hello from North Carolina  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from North Carolina
Page 1 of 1