Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

throttle hesitations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec674

throttle hesitations Empty
PostSubject: throttle hesitations   throttle hesitations EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 am

Hi there Y'all, I'm the proud owner of a 2011 wr250x, 13t-48t gearing, airbox door off, k&n filter, PC-5, yoshi slip on, but that's it for mods, lately after a clutch adjustment, ive been noticing a few issues. I believe i adjusted my clutch too much because now it has a hanging idle with increased wheel speed, it only returns to normal idle when i stop or slow down below 10mph, but my biggest gripe is that when i go to crack open the throttle, quickly, it hesitates, and if i repeat this motion enough, it will start out, yet it only does this when the bike is in gear, in neutral it operates smoothly and evenly. So my question is, what is going on? and how do I fix it??
Back to top Go down
Alec674

PostSubject: Re: throttle hesitations   throttle hesitations EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?149068-wr250r-HELP!!!!

a thread on smj that is related.
Back to top Go down
Alec674

PostSubject: Re: throttle hesitations   throttle hesitations EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:28 am

http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?149068-wr250r-HELP!!!!

a thread on smj that is related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: throttle hesitations   throttle hesitations Empty

Back to top Go down

throttle hesitations
Page 1 of 1