Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Austria

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Bishop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop

Bishop

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am

Hello guys!!

I´m living in Vienna,Austria and i own a WR 250 X since 2 weeks.
Its awesome to find an forum for this great Yamaha bike with so many owners from all over the world posting here Hello from Austria 525406

I owned an 1984 Honda XR 500 R some 8 years ago but it was not the best for me back then and therefore i droped out of motorcycling.Now i´m starting again with my WR 250 X.Its just great to ride this bike and as Supermoto fan it has all i ever asked for on a bike.
I will soon post some pics from my WR here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb Great to see another rider from overseas! cheers

inspector

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 am

Thanks for the welcome here Hello from Austria 61865
As promised here are some pics of my 2008 WR 250 X.
Hello from Austria Bishops2008wr250x1.th
My Wr 250 X together with my pals old Xj 600 N with which he already did ride more then 30000 miles
Hello from Austria Bishops2008wr250x2.th
Hello from Austria Bishops2008wr250x3.th
I really like the thing Hello from Austria 93746
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:07 am

Hey Good To Have you Here Bishop. From one forum newbie to another. That international license assembly is HUGE. I'm just wondering if yamaha did it as a safety feature to keep your speed down or to hold your rear tire to the ground? Very nice looking bike!
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 am

Hi lukachuki!
You are right the international licence assembly is really huge.
And it is making more drag on the rear tire and holds my top speed to 70 mph Hello from Austria 851577
Its really a shame what they do with some bikes over here in europe to get them street legal Hello from Austria 9356
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:02 am

Bishop wrote:
Hi lukachuki!
You are right the international licence assembly is really huge.
And it is making more drag on the rear tire and holds my top speed to 70 mph Hello from Austria 851577
Its really a shame what they do with some bikes over here in europe to get them street legal Hello from Austria 9356
Here's how I made mine smaller:
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/modded-numberplate-holder-international-version-t1105.htm
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Very welcome   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Välkommen till en europeisk wr åkare. Welcome to a european wr rider.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Hello rokka!!
It seems that many european WR riders are posting here.
By the way nice Avatar you have there Hello from Austria 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austria   Hello from Austria Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Austria
Page 1 of 1