Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello from austria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twowheelriot

hello from austria Empty
PostSubject: hello from austria   hello from austria EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi everyone,

just a short introduction of myself - my name is stefan,i am 24 years young/old and currently living in austria. In october last year I decided to do the motorcycle license test and from that moment I got addicted to everything which has two wheels, an engine and breaks Very happy. Currently I am riding a 2009 yamaha r6 which is pure fun. But now I am searching for a sencond bike to do a little stunt & wheelie riding and have a little fun off the roads. Since I am happy with my yamaha I am searching for a smaller one to do the crazy stuff and where it doesnt hurt my wallet if i drop it get the f out .. guess the wr250x will be my choice ;)

By the way, if you wann see motorcycle videos, check out my youtube-channel - if you like please subscribe, rate and comment and stay tuned for more :)

Greetz from Austria!

twowheelriot
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

hello from austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from austria   hello from austria EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Servus!

Looks like you are my closest neighbour on this forum Very happy Very happy

Welcome to this great forum, lots and lots of good info and people on here! thumb
Back to top Go down
Delta_T

Delta_T

hello from austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from austria   hello from austria EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi and welcome from Canada ! Canuckistani

You are going to like a WR250X for sure. Great little bike. Smallest and funnest I have ever had. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from austria Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from austria   hello from austria Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from austria
Page 1 of 1