Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caldsy

Caldsy

New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada Empty
PostSubject: New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada   New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Hello Forum!  New Member and awaiting the arrival of my 2014 WRR (left over deal).  I'm not new to Two-Wheels, although this is my first Dual Sport. I've been on Street Bikes in the past and currently have a 91 FatBoy Shog

I haven't even taken delivery of the new bike yet and I've got a few things on order... after reading lots of useful Threads!

FMF Q4 Slip On
FMF PowerBomb Header with Heat-Shield
Pro-Taper Evo bars (Pastrana MX-Low)
Pro-Taper risers
Pro-Taper pillow Top grips
Cyrca Pro-Bend hand guards

I'm going to wait till spring to order a Power Commander 5 and have a local shop custom tune the bike (Dyno etc.)  Thugs Engine works in Sussex, NB, Canada is a well known shop!

I'm obviously going to do the obvious Mods, (Flapper, and AIS removal).  I've read some threads on here that give some pretty good insight on how to do it.  My question is without buying a "kit" for the AIS mod, what's the best/easiest way to make a Block-Off plate?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
sonranto

PostSubject: Congrats!   New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Congratulations on the WR!

Honestly, to save the hassle, I would just buy the removal kit. Krabill's removal kit is $20 dollars and provides the plate and the vacuum plugs. Just my 2 cents.

Enjoy the ride!
Back to top Go down
LordEndo

LordEndo

PostSubject: Re: New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada   New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:05 am

New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada P1000187_zps637c7942
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada   New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:38 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada   New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

New Memeber - 2014 WRR - from Canada
Page 1 of 1