Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Calling All Revloc Owners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbomb

Carbomb

Calling All Revloc Owners Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Revloc Owners   Calling All Revloc Owners EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Just finished installing my auto clutch (without DynaRing) that I purchased from a member here. I'm having an issue with the adjustment for the center clutch rod. With the nut fully adjusted out (to the very end of the rod) the plate underneath it still doesn't seem to make contact with the underside of the new pressure plate to push the assembly when the lever is pulled. The lever has zero resistance at this time, even adjusted all the way out at the handle bar. In contrast, the stock clutch pressure plate has a hexagonal hole that this center rod actually bolts/attaches onto, where this one it just slips in and out of the hole in the pressure plate. Any help is most appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Carbomb

Carbomb

Calling All Revloc Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Revloc Owners   Calling All Revloc Owners EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:39 pm

FWIW I adjusted the center rod end nut to being only half way on, and this allowed the plate to move up enough to make contact with the pressure plate. The pull is very difficult, to the point where I really don't think I'll use the level with this in. Hope this helps someone else out.
Back to top Go down

Calling All Revloc Owners
Page 1 of 1