Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

More dirty fun on the X

Go down 
+6
PonchoV
1moreroad
wildmotha
SheWolf
tawheed
motokid
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

dirty - More dirty fun on the X Empty
PostSubject: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Great ride with 3 other SUMO guys from my area.

dirty - More dirty fun on the X Dscn0494

dirty - More dirty fun on the X Dscn0510

dirty - More dirty fun on the X Dscn0498

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0515

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0521

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0518

FmF Q4

Last edited by motokid on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tawheed

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

my lord how do you clean all that?? pressure washer?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

I'm supposed to clean it? dirty - More dirty fun on the X 53647

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am

HAHAHA!!! thumb I'm glad I'm not the only one who has said that...more than once... freaky

motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

I hate to disappoint....but I cleaned her. It was cathartic in a way. I tried to get into every nook and cranny.
I hate cleaning spokes. My wife has one less kitchen sponge.

No pressure washer though. dirty - More dirty fun on the X 640571 dirty - More dirty fun on the X Suspect
Just your standard ordinary garden hose.

I mainly wanted to clean her up because I absolutely have to change the oil real soon and I didn't want dirt and crap hanging all over that side of the bike.

excuses excuses....I'm sorry Shewolf.... dirty - More dirty fun on the X 986936

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

*grins* I washed mine today too. But then I needed to cause I'm scheduled to meetup with some people to do some photo shoots with it. Very happy

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:25 am

Badass pics Motokid!
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Got out for a 2 hour ride last weekend and hope to get out for another few hours next weekend. It rained almost 12" in September -- 3 weeks straight with just 2 days off in the middle! So the trails were muddy. The Distanzias did okay. They actually kept me moving forward, but the trails was pretty flat and not rocky.

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 3973401484_02e00a0e88

If the tailbag doesn't melt on the heat shield dirty - More dirty fun on the X 986936 , by the end of the month I should be able to get out for a quick overnighter.

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 3972631505_2959ff5295

Everything should fit. The tent is in the center of the tail bag (but I haven't loaded much else). I've got a 1 gallon gas tank on the left side of the tail bag.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm

You won't melt anything on the heat shield, it doesn't get that hot. I don't melt stuff on my Q4 without a heat shield.

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You won't melt anything on the heat shield, it doesn't get that hot. I don't melt stuff on my Q4 without a heat shield.

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 61865 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 am

Sweet. Distanzias will be my first tire purchase for the X. Once my stockers are worn out.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 pm

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 613970
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Love love love warm March weekends.....

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0953

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0965

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0968

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0943

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0962

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0938

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0966

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Motokid ~ How many miles on the OEM tires have you got? Mine were chewed up by 2000 miles. It looks like I'm not going to get much more mileage (< 3000) on the Distanzias.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I have about 3370 miles on stock tires....dreaming of new Distanzias every time I ride some offroad.

I forgot this pic....I like it...

dirty - More dirty fun on the X DSCN0982

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 am

motokid,
you have a very good eye for what looks neat & inviting in your photography.
Never get tired looking at your pix.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

Not to bust your bubble, but that level of exposure is merely foreplay for some people * glances at SheWolf *

...granted they have real shoes on their bike.

Also noteworthy in the shots are a couple 625 SMCs. My personal weapon of choice for terrorizing the neighborhood. He he he....

Psssst.... Did she say photoshoots ? Scandalous baby... Absolutely scandalous ! Total grrrrrrr....
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 am

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 805204 Someone have a towel...I have a lake forming here... dirty - More dirty fun on the X 640571

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

Actually X-racer is most correct & I already toweled off.....
You lady are a real selective addition to this forum, w/ or w/o your suppenders.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

I can't help it if I'm a dirty girl. dirty - More dirty fun on the X 93746 Could you imagine me sitting in an office with a.... dirty - More dirty fun on the X 640571 damn what was I thinking?! dirty - More dirty fun on the X 527254 Yeah, a mud hole is much more enjoyable than an overloaded desk full of paperwork. dirty - More dirty fun on the X 61865

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Yeah, a mud hole is much more enjoyable than an overloaded desk full of paperwork. dirty - More dirty fun on the X 61865

Imagination, imagination, that's all what's needed. Even on two wheels. dirty - More dirty fun on the X Lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

dirty - More dirty fun on the X 93746 I'm still waiting for Basher's tee he shipped. I wanted to show it off. Hey Bill, it still says it's in MO! dirty - More dirty fun on the X 640571 Hasn't changed since you shipped it on the 23rd. dirty - More dirty fun on the X Icon_scratch

motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Taking absolutely nothing away from shewolf....but remember....she ain't rockin street tires.

She's not on an X dirty - More dirty fun on the X 53647

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh ! Yea ! Nice pics motokid ! Sorry... We were distracted there for a moment.

No suspenders required here. * chuckle * Muzzle maybe, but no suspenders.

Can we get a total mud wrap (and that's all) shot on Wolfie ?

No Motokid... Not you. Sorry. We're distracted again. dirty - More dirty fun on the X 29721 ...BUT NICE PICS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   dirty - More dirty fun on the X Empty

Back to top Go down

More dirty fun on the X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next