Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think

Go down 
+4
Fiftygrit
Korack
YZEtc
DPete
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ranger1124

2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think Empty
PostSubject: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum. I just got a left over 2013 WR250R. I really don't like the look of the bike so I decided to do a complete make over on the bike. Now I will post photos once I find out how to post them on here. This bike has zero miles and has never been started up but once at the dealer. Some people may think I am out of my mind for doing this but I wanted something different. I am NOT a Wheelie guy or a " 150 mph guy". I am just into looking good and having fun on this bike. I have heard so many good things about these bike and I wanted something that was comfortable to ride. If anyone has questions please ask them. I really want to know what everyone thinks. These are the upgrades that I did.
1. FMF mega bomb header with the Power Core4 muffler
2. Zeta Armor handguards with LED blinkers
3. Twin Air intake filter
4. Custom Redbull decal kit that I had made to my sepcifications
5. Warp 9 complete supermoto conversion kit
6. Custom Frame Paint Job done by Mullinix Autobody in Ellicott city Maryland. The Color is from a 2003 Chey Camaro Red
7. Dyno tuned and mapped by MRP Motorsports in Glen Burnie Maryland
8. Servo Emulator
9. 12oClocklabs Turn Signal running light adapter
10. Edge2 Integrated tail light package
11. Flatland racing skid plate
12. Motard supermoto footpegs
13. Zeta triple clamp kit
Back to top Go down
DPete

DPete

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Fun is what bikes are all about, if pimping your ride makes it fun for you carry on thumb
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Welcome aboard. :)

When I see some pics, I'll let you know what I think.
Back to top Go down
Korack

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Congrats and looking forward to the pics.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Need pic`s
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:00 pm

welcome and can't wait to see it
worthless
Back to top Go down
2006kj

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:33 pm

thats a great start!   i would add the to list the Ultimate Airbox mod, AIS delete, Rear sprocket, chain (depending on rear sprocket), 12oclocklabs speedo DRD.  If you get board enough you could change the headlight too.. really helps the appearance of the bike if you ask me and light output is much better with a polisport halo.  Trim the front fender or buy the polisport supermoto one.  These are all things ive done to my bike so of course i suggest them lol.  the best part of these bikes is you can make them your own and how you want them to be.  they are a blast to ride!

need pics of your bike!

you really need to change the sprocket... REALLY wakes the bike up. it's geared terribly from the factory
Back to top Go down
ranger1124

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks I'm still having trouble with uploading photos. I will work on it tonight. I. Ant wait to show it off to all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Just host the photos on ImageShack, Flicker, Google Photos, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think   2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 complete make over ! Let me know what you guys think
Page 1 of 1