Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New bike for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: New bike for me   New bike for me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:53 am

Well, I'm not exactly a new member as I registered some time back. I've been lurking and learning. However, I decided that it was time to post due to this:

photo wr250r-001_zpsgolmotjd.jpg

photo wr250r-004_zpsobmel1ee.jpg

This a leftover 2013 I purchased last week. I took a day off work to go pickup the bike ( was purchased out of state ). Then took two days off to break it in.

This pretty much sums up how I feel: wings
Back to top Go down
Paolozy

Paolozy

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bike for me   New bike for me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 am

Good choice mate... well done!
You're gonna love the time spent on it, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bike for me   New bike for me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:44 am

Paolozy wrote:
Good choice mate... well done!
You're gonna love the time spent on it, enjoy.

Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bike for me   New bike for me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:17 am

seems alot of the bigger bike folks are migrating back to the WRR thumb . Biggest problem now will be trying to decide "which bike" to ride and where.. coin toss maybe?

Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bike for me   New bike for me EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:35 am

rarepartbuilder wrote:
seems alot of the bigger bike folks are migrating back to the WRR  thumb . Biggest problem now will be trying to decide "which bike" to ride and where.. coin toss maybe?

Not for me. The VStrom will be used for pavement only, or 2up gravel / forest service roads. The WR will be used for everything else.

Riding the VStrom, at speed, over rough terrain just doesn't satisfy my needs. I've been riding street bikes for a number of years now and I'm longing to return to my dirt roots.

YMMV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New bike for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bike for me   New bike for me Empty

Back to top Go down

New bike for me
Page 1 of 1